Wondering if a seminar is right for you? Call me at 267-382-0826 for a FREE 15-minute sleep evaluation for your child!
FREE Sleep Consulting Workshops at Babies R Us
Is Your Child’s Sleep Keeping You Awake?
Wondering how you can get your little one to sleep through the night?
Tired of being Exhausted and unable to function every day?
- Your child only falls asleep while nursing or bottle feeding.
- Your child depends on a pacifier, parent, rocking or other motion to fall asleep.
- You are waking up with your child multiple times a night and having to help them get back to sleep.
- Learning about and fostering healthy sleep patterns and schedules.
- Your own lack of sleep is starting to take a toll on your family and relationships.
Raising Healthy Sleepers Workshop: Tips for Fostering Healthy Sleep Habits
Feel helpless to get some rest for you and your little one?
Does your child get up 10 times during the night?
Severely sleep deprived?
Barely making it through the day?
Attending a Sleep Sense™ seminar provides a comfortable environment where a small group of parents get together and learn how to SOLVE their children’s sleep problems.
Here’s a brief outline of what you can expect during the seminars:
- The special sleep needs of infants and toddlers
- What the leading sleep experts have to say about your child’s sleep.
- Negative effects of disruptive sleep habits on your family — and how to fix them.
- How to establish a fun and practical bedtime routine for your child.
- Putting together a Sleep Sense™ sleep plan for your child.
- Common pitfalls & problems… and how to avoid them
- Deciding how much sleep your child needs during the daytime and planning a naptime schedule.
You’ll get to share experiences with other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you… and then develop a personalized sleep training plan that will give your child the tools needed to finally start sleeping through the night (and taking long, restful naps during the day.)
Expecting your first baby and wondering about a newborn’s sleep needs? Feeling excited but anxious or overwhelmed at the same time? Has your little one recently arrived and sleep has become a precious commodity?
- Newborn babies’ sleep needs and how to recognize sleepiness. Read more
- How to recognize sleepiness
- Establishing a good schedule of feeding and sleeping for your baby.
- Tips to soothe your fussy newborn.