Is Your Child’s Sleep Keeping You Awake?
“How can I get my baby to sleep through the night???”
“Why won’t she just sleep?”
Date: Tue, June 25th, 7 pm
Location: Belly Pilates Maternal Wellness Studio
100 Chetwynd Drive
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Presented by: Jennifer Schindele
Gift of Sleep Consulting
If your baby, toddler, or preschooler isn’t sleeping through the night, neither are you. And that means you’re probably feeling physically and mentally exhausted stressed and irritable like you’ll never have a solid night’s sleep again.
Child sleep expert Jennifer Schindele, will discuss what’s most effective when it comes to getting your child to sleep…and stay asleep. Quickly. Easily. Independently! Jennifer works with children ages 4 months-6 years old to address common sleep challenges including:
- Your child only falls asleep while nursing or bottle feeding.
- Your child depends on a pacifier, parent, rocking or other motion to fall asleep.
- You are waking up with your child multiple times a night.
- Learn about baby sleep patterns
- Your own lack of sleep is starting to take a toll on your family.
Contact Jennifer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details and registration info
Gift of Sleep Consulting ~ Guiding families from sleep deprived to sleep revived all along the Main Line!