Help ease your child’s jitters for their first visit to see Santa!
- Familiarize your child with Santa by reading books, looking at past family photos or watching holiday cartoons.
- Have them write a letter or draw a picture for Santa before the visit
- Make sure that your child is well-rested and well-fed
- Bring a snack or your child’s favorite stuffed toy for comfort
- Weekday mornings and evenings are quieter times to visit Santa
- Visit Santa at the beginning of your shopping trip
- Upon arrival, let your child stand back and observe. Realize his/her mood will impact the experience of others in line.
- Keep outfits simple, your child’s smile should be the focus of the photo
- Bring wet wipes and a comb
Enjoy the holiday season!
(Visited 78 time, 1 visit today)