- 1 cup of honey
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice (fresh if possible)
- 1/4 cup of warm water
How to Prepare:
- Pour the honey in a glass container
- Mix in the lemon juice Slowly
- Add in the warm water until the mixture is well mixed.
For use at bedtime:
- 1 tsp for children 1 year to about 4 years of age
- 2 tsp for children over 4 years
*****NOTE: DO NOT use this with children who are under 1 year of age.
Place the remaining liquid covered in the refrigerator and discard when you would normally discard of the honey. If the mixture becomes a bit thick, warm slightly to decrease the viscosity.
I will be trying this tonight with Katie. Sweet Dreams!